Budget-Friendly, With a Million Dollar View
If you’re traveling to Costa Rica on a budget, but still want to stay within the exclusive 33 acres of Tulemar Gardens, our resort’s rustic Bungalows are the perfect option.
Built in the late 1980s, these spacious 645 square foot bungalows provide all of the comforts of home – but likely with a much better view. Their octagonal design ensures you have spectacular million dollar views of Tulemar Beach and the Manuel Antonio coastline. It’s like having a life-sized postcard beyond each window!
The bungalows are more rustic than some of our resort’s luxury villas, but they are clean and well maintained and feature a tropical design. They are a comfortable place to relax when you aren’t out enjoying all that Tulemar and Costa Rica have to offer.
Bungalow guests also have access to the same high-end amenities that Buena Vista is known and loved for, including our resort’s private beach and 4 swimming pools.
Bungalow Features & Amenities
- ABOUT THE BUNGALOWS:
- Maximum occupancy: 4 people
- 645 square feet
- Single story with separate bedroom and living areas
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Rustic jungle tropical design
- Daily maid service
- Wireless internet
- Ocean and jungle views
- Separate Bedroom with 2 Queen beds, air conditioning, and TV
- Bathroom with standard shower; accessible through the living area or bedroom, allowing for privacy
- Living Area with sofa and Queen size trundle bed to expand sleeping arrangements, air conditioning, dining area, windows on all sides that open completely to allow the outside in, and 180 degree jungle and ocean views
- Kitchenette with sink, mini fridge, microwave, 2 burner hot plate, and coffee maker
- Terrace: none
Find Out More: