Casa de las Flores
Family-Friendly Vacation Rental, Minutes from the Beach
Casa de las Flores, or “house of flowers” in English, is an appropriate name for a bungalow that overlooks the beautiful tropical flowers of Costa Rica’s surrounding jungle.
Recently remodelled and expanded, this free-standing vacation rental offers two levels, with two bedrooms and two balconies. Enter on the upper level, where floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass doors will shower you in rich sunlight and keep the lush tropical outdoors always in view.
Enclosed stairs lead to the bungalow’s lower level, with a second bedroom that opens to a second balcony with jungle views – the perfect place to relax and observe wildlife.
Our resort’s beautiful, private beach is only about a 7 minute walk down the hill from Casa de las Flores, and if you’d prefer, you can also take advantage of our free private van service for transportation to and from the beach or around the property.
Come visit us in Costa Rica and make Casa de las Flores your own private retreat.
Bungalow Features and Amenities:
- ABOUT CASA DE LAS FLORES:
- Maximum occupancy: 5 people
- 1,020 square feet
- 2 levels with separate bedroom and living areas
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Daily maid service
- Wireless internet
- Ocean and jungle views
- UPPER FLOOR:
- Semi-Private Bedroom with King sized bed, floor to ceiling windows with jungle and ocean views, air conditioning, and TV; opens onto the upper balcony; interior walls don’t extend all the way to the ceiling
- Bathroom with walk-in shower, rain-head showerhead, and vanity with granite countertop
- Living Area with two sofas and floor-to-ceiling windows featuring jungle and ocean views; opens onto the upper balcony
- Kitchen with sink, oven, stove-top, full-sized refrigerator, microwave, cookware and dishes, coffee maker, and dining area for 6 people
- Covered Terrace with lounge chairs, outdoor dining, and jungle and ocean views
- LOWER FLOOR:
- Oversized Bedroom with 2 Queen beds, bathroom with walk-in shower, wet bar area, TV, and air conditioning; opens onto lower balcony
- Covered Terrace with seating overlooking the surrounding jungle
Find Out More: